Daily Services & Taxi Service Price List
* Historical Places (Ephesus, Virgin Mary House, Temple of Artemis, Sirince Village, Izmir City, Temple of Apollo Didyma, Miletus, Priene, Pamukkale, Hierapolis, Aphrodisias, Pergamon)
* Beaches (National Park Beach, Ladies Beach, Long Beach, etc.)
* Water parks (Aqua fantasy, Adaland)
* Airport Service
* Marina Service
* Seaport Service
* Hotel Service
* Shopping Trips
Thank you for your interest in Kusadasi Ephesus Taxi Service!
TURKEY Contact :
Mobile Number :
+ 90 535 230 4730
Did You Know?
* Two of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World stood in Turkey. The Temple of Artemis in Ephesus, and the mausoleum of Halicarnassus in Bodrum.
* Saints John, Paul and Peter all lived and preached in Turkey.
* Legend has it that St. John brought Virgin Mary to Ephesus after the Crucifixion, where she spent her last days in a small stone house on Mt.Koressos(Bulbul Dagi) near Ephesus.
* The Seven Churches mentioned in the book of revelation are all in Turkey, Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea.
* St Nicholas, also known as Santa Claus, was born and lived in Demre, Turkey.
* Turkey is the birthplace of the many historical figures and legends, such as the poet Homer, King Midas, Herodotus and St. Paul.
For pre-arranged seaport and airport pickups please make sure that Kusadasi Ephesus Taxi Service has your full name, date and time of arrival, flight number or cruise name.
Design By MuZzy85™
© 2013 Kusadasi Ephesus Taxi Service. All Rights Reserved.